Accountant is a professional who Maintains the accounts of various kinds
of small or medium scale business be it maintaining balance sheets,
ledgers or any other data relating to book keeping. Though this is not
considered as one of the glamorous profession even after attaining so
much importance but its presence and indispensability cannot be ignored
now a days. Like every other profession this is also providing a lot of opportunities to earn handsome money to the younger generation throughout the world specially developing countries like India.
Eligibility to become an Accountant
Although anyone who have basic knowledge of basic account can become an accountant .But
to have full hold on the area of work and to get some kind of acknowledgement of one’s work
one should have minimum amount of formal education of the field he is working in. Thus
desirable qualification for becoming a successful accountant is as follows
1. Educational Qualification
1. Passed High School(10+2) or Inter mediate Collage accounts, economics and mathematics as preferred subjects.
2. B.Com Graduation in the commerce stream is the most preferred qualification for the Accountants.
3. Basic working knowledge of computers is required. Knowledge of some Accounts packages like Tally, etc adds to the efficiency of the prospective Accounts.
4. MBA is post graduate Diploma for B.Com student who want to be Sr. Accountant or Want Pramotion in there field.
Bbecome an Accountant?
Why Choose Us?